Sunday 9 March 2008

VISION

Had a few more days on the new job.
I'm enjoying it, I think there is a lot I can do, I can really get things going and make a difference. In the new job, I believe I can shape the face of the country where I live! That is pretty powerful!
Being upbeat and positive has a huge impact on the people working for/with me. I think they are enjoying it. My only concern is that I am being too nice and positive... might make things difficult when I will need to put my foot down. But let's see. I am aware of this which is good.
And I need to remain aware, as I am getting the clear feeling that some of the people working here do need th sharpen up, to get more responsible and proactive, to start feeling ownership of things! I will bring this on to the team.
I think a good way to do it is for us to create and share a vision of what we want to go. That is really powerful.

No comments: