Sunday 2 March 2008

Update!

Sunday.
I have started picking up new projects slowly in the new role, at the same time as I handover the current one to a colleage.
It was amazing the 1st day of my handover: it made me realize only then how much I had done! How much work I had gone through and how much I progressed the projects I worked on.
Nevertheless, even though I think I will really miss the travelling aspect of it as well as the contact with international people, I feel ok about dropping the current projects. They are flying, doing really well and are high profile, but I am ok.

The new job seems cool and the team should be nice to manage. And I think I can really add value to the business.

Tomorrow... I have a job interview though!
It came a few weeks ago. I wouldn't even consider it if it wasn't in an area that as always appealed to me: management consulting. I was approached by an head hunter. My take is to see how such an interview goes, what is it like and... will I really be tempted by it.

It is also an opportunity to go back to the country where I lived for 4 years, 1 year ago. Don't know how much of that does play a part.

Let' find out. The only way is to go out and do it!

No comments: