Monday 11 February 2008

Greener grass - part II

I spoke to my current boss right now. He's a really nice guy, although he's been quite pissed off at me because I decided to move to another department. It seems that finally he is very close to nominating a successor, the person that will replace me.
Although it was my choice, I still felt a bit annoyed at being replaced...
It's normal, as you can never be sure of the choices you make, you don't know how things will work out. Fortunately I never regret decisions that I have made: as I know they were the best decisions at the time, with the information I had at the moment.
I'm leaving a great role, where I was in full control, but wasn't really happy, wasn't really fulfilled.
So, I am risking it, even going for a job that might be less visible, but I am giving it a go. Life is short.

No comments: