Wednesday 25 June 2008

A good start

Since 2 days ago, I am waking up a bit earlier and doing a very short exercising routine in the morning! I drink water in the middle of this very short workout and I also have a bit more time to eat breakfast, prepare clothing and leave a bit earlier avoiding traffic.
The 1st day was absolutely amazing! I got to the office and without even realising I was much more energised and got huge ammounts of things done.
The fact that I exercised got my body and mind to wake up a lot earlier and be sharper earlier on.
Also, most of the times my mind was negative from the early beggining 'I'm late!', 'I've got shit loads to do', 'I'm having a shit breakfast'... but with a bit more time for myself I feel I am treating myself, taking good care of me. I feel valued and this generates positive thoughts.
Definitely a better way to start the day that can have an impact throughout the rest of the day.

No comments: