Friday 30 January 2009

Centerpointe's Holosync: 1st impressions

Ok, so now I've been using the Holosync demo tape for about 3 days. I've used it at home (at night), and also in the office.
Still first impressions but I wanted to share them.

During listening to the demo, I don't really feel a thing. In the begining, I did get some visual patterns, but not anymore. When I listened to it at night, I got quite awake after it, for about twenty minutes and then plunged into a good sleep. Had some weird dreams though with strong feelings associated, someof enthusiasm but also some of deep sadness. Strange... I found myself waking up earlier but more energised.

Using the tapes at work had the result of concentrating much easier it seems? The last couple of days I am also reaching the end of the day in a less tired state.

Given these early conclusions, I am now more curious about holosync and will use it for a while longer to see if these results come from the tape or not...

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: