Thursday 18 March 2010

The Winner's Bible

Following on from my last post, I'd like to mention a book I am reading, which I am finding absolutely fantastic.
The book is 'The Winner's Bible', written by Kerry Spackman.

I've read a lot of self help books and to be honest, I haven't bought anymore in the last 12 months or so, as I have grown quite skeptical... there's a lot of rubbish going on. For example 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne has some good concepts but then they are milked to exhaustion by some mumbo-jumbo about talking to the Universe and things will happen... Other books are quite 'mystical', talk about repeating mantras and so on...

So, if you are quite rational approaching these themes, maybe 'The Winner's Bible' is for you. What I like about it is that Kerry Spackman is a neuro scientist and all he proposes has a scientific proven logic to it. On top, he has trained a number of top athletes, so he knows what he is talking about.

Again: probably ideal if you have a rational practical approach to these themes.
Check it out at: http://www.kerryspackman.com/

I have been building my Personal Winner's Bible, am really excited about it and already gaining from it. Just building it helps me sort out what is relevant for me and above all... it is a fantastic and effective motivating tool.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: