Wednesday 6 January 2010

2010 Expectations

2010...
I've got a strong feeling that this will be a year for change. Above all, a year for starting new things, new long term projects. A year for new challenges.
I've yearned for change amnd been thinking about it for quite a while, I'd say since 06! But this time I feel it is really time... I am certain it will happen. Anyway, it is down to me to make it happen, so if I believe it will happen.
I'm not getting the retail job, not imediately at least. Despite being pissed off originally, in other ways I am relieved. I'm not sure if I wanted to stay in the same country for another couple of years. Though it would be quite a good professional experience, that would allow me to learn in a more supported/safer environment, I also want to go abroad again, and also have the personal experience on top.
On the personal side, it is also time for something to happen. Either move in with the long term relationship or make a clean break and start over.
Change, change, change! Let's do it, let's go for it!

No comments: