Monday 6 April 2009

Binaural beats: holosync and holothink update

The latest on the use of holosync and holothink:
- I've now been using holosync for quite a while. The key impact on my life is how much it does relax me. I listen to it everyday before going to bed and usually I have a good night sleep. Sometimes I do fall asleep while listening to the tape, but somehow wake up as it is finishing. Regarding 'issues' coming up, as it is claimed by holosync (that issues that are on the back of your mind will come up and this will enable you to solve them), no, no experience whatsoever on that field. Most times I am listening to the tapes lying down, mostly in bed, and maybe this does reduce the effectiveness of the tapes. Ideally you should do it sitting down or in other meditation posture, but this can be a bit hard...
- With holothink I had amazing first results with the laser focus demo. I did then go on and purchase the full length laser focus tape and... I am quite disapointed. It is an 1 hour tape, which is much more difficult to listen to than the 10 minutes samples. The sample was great, you just listened to it in the begining of the day and it was like a productivity burst! Now, the 1 hour tape not only takes a lot longer to go through (and you can't really spend 1 hour just listening to a tape at work, not in most regular jobs at least) but above all - I am not experiencing the same results as I did in the begining...

Anyway, I'll keep on using them and write another update later on.

No comments: